- Standard Top: "V" notched opening for accurate pouring.
- Point Sampling Top: Similar to standard top but includes a check valve that closes during sample retrieval, isolating sample at specific depth.
- Extension Coupling for joining bailer bodies to increase capacity.
- Bailer Body: Translucent tube for holding sample. Available in 1', 2', and 3' lengths. Capacity can be increased by joining with extension coupling.
- Standard Bottom: Ball valves seals quickly, prevents leaking and virtually eliminates premature opening.
- Control Flow Bottom Emptying Assembly: Control valve and tubing detach during sample collection from well. After collecting sample, insert valve assembly and use stop-cock to control flow from bottom of bailer into sample vile. Minimizes agitation and aeration.
- Bottom Emptying Assembly: Ball valve releases when plunger contacts sample collection vessel. Good for rapid purging.
To create a complete bailer for your specific sampling need, order at least one top, one body, and one bottom.